Hola from Holanda (Spijkenisse)

Si eres nuev@ usuari@, este es el lugar dónde tú y tu New Beetle podéis presentaros en sociedad.

Moderadores: kalata, Pamy

Responder
SilverCab (Simon)
Acabo de llegar

Hola from Holanda (Spijkenisse)

Mensaje por SilverCab (Simon) » Mar Sep 11, 2007 21:10

Hi :hola2: New Beetle fans,

I am Simon, on the Dutch www.newbeetleclub.nl SilverCab (Simon)
I am :D married with Marleen and she is the New Beetle Freak in our family :wink: and I Love to work for the New Beetle Club :beer: .
We have a Reflex Silver convertible 2.0, year 2003 :cabrs: . I’ts our second New Beetle, our first was a Techno blue 2.0, of the year 2000 :azulrav: .

I met Guille 8) and a few (lot) other kind people of your Club in Switserland.
We have a great time with you there :ok2: . We talk also about our 5th anniversery of our Club in Holland 8) . We will organize a great meeting on the Island Texel. I know that for you spanisch people is august the best month. I promissed Guille that I will try to switch it to august. And I am sorry to say that it is not possible :cry: because the organizing is already to far going on.

In august it is not posible to get the same location.

I hope for you and for us that it is possible to visit our great meeting on Texel :D .
We are working on a new extra site for this great meeting, when the site is running I will keep you informed.

I know that this Englisch writen, will be translate in Spanisch, so all of you can read it.

With friendly New Beetle greetings,

Simon

To Guille and all the friends we met, thanx again for the great time we had togheter in Switzerland with all of you.
Última edición por SilverCab (Simon) el Mar Sep 11, 2007 21:46, editado 1 vez en total.
Convertible on Two and four Weels

Imagen

Marcia
Conductor con la L

Re: Hola from Holanda (Spijkenisse)

Mensaje por Marcia » Mar Sep 11, 2007 21:36

SilverCab (Simon) escribió: To Guille and all the friends we met, thanx again for the great time we had togheter in Switzerland with all of you.
:ok2:
Exactly what I needed to say as well!

Hi Simon! :hola:
Met vriendelijke groet!

SilverCab (Simon)
Acabo de llegar

Mensaje por SilverCab (Simon) » Mar Sep 11, 2007 21:49

Marcia escribió:
:ok2:
Exactly what I needed to say as well!

Hi Simon! :hola:
Hi :hola2: Marcia, nice to see you here :lol:

Imagen

kalata
Champion du Monde
New Beetle: New Beetle Cabrio 1.9TDI
Contactar:

Mensaje por kalata » Mar Sep 11, 2007 22:25

SilverCab (Simon) escribió:Hi :hola2: New Beetle fans,

I am Simon, on the Dutch www.newbeetleclub.nl SilverCab (Simon)
I am :D married with Marleen and she is the New Beetle Freak in our family :wink: and I Love to work for the New Beetle Club :beer: .
We have a Reflex Silver convertible 2.0, year 2003 :cabrs: . I’ts our second New Beetle, our first was a Techno blue 2.0, of the year 2000 :azulrav: .

I met Guille 8) and a few (lot) other kind people of your Club in Switserland.
We have a great time with you there :ok2: . We talk also about our 5th anniversery of our Club in Holland 8) . We will organize a great meeting on the Island Texel. I know that for you spanisch people is august the best month. I promissed Guille that I will try to switch it to august. And I am sorry to say that it is not possible :cry: because the organizing is already to far going on.

In august it is not posible to get the same location.

I hope for you and for us that it is possible to visit our great meeting on Texel :D .
We are working on a new extra site for this great meeting, when the site is running I will keep you informed.

I know that this Englisch writen, will be translate in Spanisch, so all of you can read it.

With friendly New Beetle greetings,

Simon

To Guille and all the friends we met, thanx again for the great time we had togheter in Switzerland with all of you.
Hello Simon and wellcome to our website, I'm sorry you can't change the date of the meeting, but well, I'm sure there will be more of them. Keep us in touch abut the meeting aswell.

Here I leave a picture of you so the people can see you:

Imagen

Bueno, pues parece ser que el tema de Holanda no lo pueden cambiar para agosto, porque ya lo tienen muy avanzado, sera cuestion de esperar a otra oportunidad.

Salut

Guille
El Presi
New Beetle: Aun no tengo un New Beetle :(

Mensaje por Guille » Mar Sep 11, 2007 22:54

Hi Simon, welkom bij de "Club New Beetle Spain" :wink: :wink: :wink:

I'm very pleased to see you here!!!!

It is a shame that you could not change the date of the meeting to August. Texel is very far from Spain, for some of us, more than 2000 kilometres, so it will be difficult to go...

Anyhow, I wait you continue informing us for if someone of us has the opportunity to go.

It has been a pleasure to share with you and the dutch team a few wonderful days in Switzerland.

Thanks, and I hope to see you in other ocassion!

Imagen

Regards from Barcelona :wink:
En mis recuerdos: NB 1.9 TDi "RS4 Kit" (2000-2011) - NB Cabrio 1.8 Turbo "R32 Kit" (2011-2015)

mendez
Conductor con la L

Mensaje por mendez » Mié Sep 12, 2007 7:07

Woow a saw a have a good relations whit other NB Club congratulation. good FAMILY

Tyler Durden
Conductor Experimentado

Mensaje por Tyler Durden » Mié Sep 12, 2007 9:40

Hello bikers!

jorgito
Niño Malo
New Beetle: ¿Yo? Pero si el coche solo lo lleva mi novio/marido...
Ubicación: Allí, donde pacen los marranos comiendo bellotas en la extensa dehesa Charra

Mensaje por jorgito » Mié Sep 12, 2007 11:10

:hola: :hola:

SilverCab (Simon)
Acabo de llegar

Mensaje por SilverCab (Simon) » Mié Sep 12, 2007 17:22

Thanks you all, for the warm welcome, I'am looking backword on the great :ok: time we had in Switzerland 8)

Imagen

Responder